click click click

Friday, September 27, 2013

this kind of thing.

What would I do when I wake up in the morning and realize things were not how they are supposed to be, in my term?
Would I cry? Would I scream?
What would I do?
I woke up this morning with the same feeling I wake up with since the past few months. It was occasional, of course, but it surely there. I didn’t scream. I didn’t cry. But I smiled instead. Staring myself at the mirror with a smile on my face. A sincere smile at that.
No one ever guarantees that life would be easy or should be, at that. we go through life with different options, expectation and hope. Now, the secret is to balance the hope so it won’t be high enough which eventually will make you suffer when you dive to the ground or maybe the same hope shattered down to pieces. After all, whatever sadness, emotional turmoil that we are experiencing is nothing less just a feeling. They all shall pass. it’s actually a good thing really- to be stumbled once in a while so I can check and evaluate myself. No one is perfect, and the point of perfection can never be reached hence the room for improvement is always open for us.  
And as for now, at this moment and time, I’m still searching in one aspect that will complete me. Detaching has never really been easy for me, I will try harder for it, for it brings so much to learn from.


Till then!