click click click

Saturday, September 3, 2011

soundtrack

Besides reading, I watched movies/series a lot. I think I’ve mentioned that in my previous entry about how easy peasy it was to download movies back in my uni. The longest time consumed for a movie to finish download was approximately 5 minutes. Tell me, how can I not love my uni? One of the huge concrete reasons, needless to mention the best teh ais evahh!


Okay now back to point.

Besides the abovementioned hobbies, I listen to music a lot too! some are like vinyl of moments in my life. you know the kind you would say to yourself whenever you listen to certain particular song “ahh, this reminds me of…” I’m super excited when GreenDay released their new single although only to discover myself listening to one or two songs continually. Nahh, talking about selective reading, might as well apply to selective type of music for casual playing on my playlist. And selective twaddle characters for a qualified boyfriend.duhhh!

-bad day (Daniel Potter): the late night talk I had with a cluster of friends after playing volleyball (errr or squash) in our first year in uni. Speaking of that, I had no chance to gain weight as we would go out sweat on weekends night to play whatever sport available. Sounds athletic much? I was just kidding. We practically only swollen our arms by digging (spike?) the ball. Well,while in the middle of conversation, in the middle of the night, my father did call. Oh!mau tercabut jantung aku! Bad day was my ringtone at that time. father’s instinct. He asked my whereabout,and I did tell him the truth though. I said I was hanging out with my some of my friends waiting for sahur. His voice sounded like it was okay, but advised me not to do that often.

-littlest things (Lily Allen): I listen to it right after watching that movie. Ermm what its title again? the one which the elder sister died due to cancer. The younger sister sued her mom or so. The storyline itself was sad to the core. Haih, it’s not even the soundtrack of the movie. I couldn’t find the connection either. heeheheeee

-rolling in the deep (Linkin Park Live): I swear Adele couldn’t beat this!

-tonight (Reamon): the 8-months internship in Miri. Specifically my housemates back there. once, we were fanatical towards a Spanish artist, who featured with Reamon during one of his live performances. He’s a hot dude. Hotter than JT,the love of my life (read: justin timberlake).blueks

-larut (Dewa): a friend of mine asked me to listen to this song. I said I would and I did 4 years later.I assumed it was when he realized he was in love for how-many-times (dude, was it the first time? heheeee) I’m not sure, but I surely knew he totally fell in love with someone at that point of time.

-takkan ada cinta yang lain (Dewa): flipping through lecture notes for geoscience lab test that morning. my roommate looked at me and smiled. I asked her why, then she replied “are you in love?” hell yes, I was!

-hilang (garasi soundtrack): one of those mornings in foundation year. While walking back to/from chancellor hall for physics paper, we decided it’d be good to have some fun at sunway lagoon. We packed our bags, and off we went for a short trip to KL. Having fun is so much fun if we do it spontaneously.

-written in the stars (Tinie Tempah): last minute revision with two of my classmates for Drilling paper. Ans we laughed hard as soon as we figured his name. but this song is undeniably nice.

Enough of my real-life stage musical example. Lets end this post with a sip of hot nescafe in the morning.

Till then!