click click click

Saturday, September 3, 2011

taylor swift


I’ve never been a big fan of Taylor Swift. Yes, I do download a few of her songs that are frequently played on radio. I listen then that’s it. She’s never really speaking right to me. I mean, her songs. Not until I heard her version of Viva La Vida (originally its coldplay) and one of the sweetest songs ever composed; two is better than one. Lately, I’m glued to back to December.

She really has a beautiful voice. She does. and her hair is just, well, let just say I love it!

I came to know almost of her songs are written on her own. I googled some of them, and found out that there is actually a hidden story behind each of her song. Nice one, Swift. Mind you, it’s not really about the emotional nostalgic connection between my mood or anything that has been there in my life attached to the lyrics or whatever. hehssss

now i can go to her facebook fan page and click the "like" button. i officially announce that i, Syazana is one of her millions fans. thanks!

regards,
Syazana Izz


mwahhhhxxxxx