click click click

Sunday, March 25, 2012

complicated bubbles

sometimes, i dont understand why people choose to live in a complicated way.
sometimes, i dont understand why I (myself) choose to think in a complicated way. why do we have to take the difficult turn here and there and why we bother too much of what others may think about us when actually in real case, they never think of you. never. even if there is, it's only a little. trust me.

I also don't really understand why must some people hide their own feeling (like me?). i'd like to believe that i am a very simple girl that sometimes tend to think too much whenever i feel like it. i'm a bit emotional towards certain things. from a very little experience that i have plus insight from Jab we Met, it's okay for you to show your real feelings to others. be it love, crush, hatred and such.

Example:
1. I don't like B. Whenever B talks to me, I couldn't care less. I don't even smile at B.
if I keep doing the abovementioned, B wouldnt know the problem. say, there is a real problem. the best way is, to actually talk to B about the problem and try to lessen the intensity of the problem.

2. I have a crush on C. All of sudden C becomes shy when I'm around or vice versa.
this kind of situation will never happen if I accept the fact that I actually like C. so what? and since C is the admired and I'm the admirer, then C should bear in mind there's nothing to be shy of and respect my feeling. by time, the crush will fade away.

those said examples are just examples and theories. well, just saying.

main point is, I'll try not to be so complicated in my thinking and assumption. I guess i never really am pun. ;)