click click click

Saturday, March 24, 2012

new best friend

if you ask me, I would say everybody actually knows what they want in their life. It’s just whether they have the ability to pursue what they want or not regardless the circumstances.

Me. I usually want to hear what people may say whenever I wanna buy something or try new things. More often than not, I found myself follow what I really want to do/want to buy. Because human beings always know what they want, sometimes what they need. I’m a human being. When we reach a point where we think we are clueless then it’s time to sit down and think. There are always friends to help us out. Don’t be so arrogant in this world.

I’ve always wanted a vaio. Macbook might be tempting but I always know I want a vaio. a red vaio. but hey this is life, I end up with a silver which I think is better than the red one.



I will try write often because now I have a new laptop. ;)