click click click

Thursday, March 15, 2012

happpy!

i woke up this morning and realized that i'm not an engineer. the title of my position speaks for itself. so i think, sooner i'll begin my mission to be one.

truth is, i love my job. no. love is a strong word. i like my job. it's okay. i mean, it's really okay. i like the people around too. however, all of sudden, i seriously want a change. i got fed up with numbers. we'll see how it goes then.

before i closed my eyes to sleep last night, a thought struck to my mind. all this while, i do know that i enjoy communicating so much. i even measured relationship/friendship based on conversation. i like it when my friends (most of them are) know how to keep the conversations going. i can talk for hours over a coffee or teh tarik. but seriously babe. you cant measure any relationship/friendship solely by communication. there is comfortable silence. there are people who talk less and listen more which are very interesting. as the time passed by, i'm blessed to know a few of that type.

when i'm in the middle of a conversation, i dont really think. sometimes i say something that i didnt even mean to. maybe it hurts but oh well, i couldnt take my words back, could i? hence, i'll try to change that habit bit by bit. looking back at old photos, mostly time spent in utp, i can say i'm a happy kid! remember, we are happy when we are grateful. so be grateful because usually Allah provides us more than what we ever ask.

till then!