click click click

Sunday, February 23, 2014

songs

Some irresponsible dudes had been singing all-night long so I couldn't go to sleep as fast as I wanted to.

I stretched my hand to the edge of the bed, and reached out for my earphone. Plugged it to my phone and surprisingly As long As you love me by Backstreetboys was on the playlist. I listened to the song and smiled to myself.

Seriously.

It’s so true that certain songs are embedded with certain memories that we have gone through for the past years and I couldn’t thank dear Almighty, Allah more for what he has blessed me with.
Listening to these songs indirectly reminding me that there are always more and more to chase in life and to know that hereafter stores more happiness to us. My imagination travels around the world for every song that seem so special.

Take I Want It That Way for example; when I close my eyes listened to this last night, I think of Ireland.


Viva La Vida has always transported me Scotland (Stardust’s shooting location to be specific)