click click click

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Up up north

Where you wanna go this time?
-chasing the northern light.

Oh, Norway. They say, sun never sets there on May thru August. It really is beautiful.
-so i've heard. I can't wait to see Aurora dancing in front of me and that really is beautiful from the pictures i've got. But i adore sunset, hence i dont really appreciate the the second fact you've mentioned.

I like travelling. Haven't been in many places yet, just a few that really took my breathe away. I smile thinking about how the fresh air in Interlaken, the coldness of the weather and the smile of the locals to see that a tourist like me, who never really been anywhere,say, seasonal countries; seem so mesmerized by the beauty of it. I can't help but gulping hard looking at snow covered mountains when the train pulled at the Jungfrouyoch station, located on top of Alps. I teared of,course. I can't imagine something as white as snow could be so magical and right there and then, i fell in love at the first sight. I hugged my sister tight because it was so cold and we walk for hours down the mountain.

Pictures can never really depict the true beauty such that.

Subhanallah.