click click click

Saturday, November 13, 2010

3 facts of yesterday. 'cont

Yesterday was definitely a memorable day to remember.

1. Submitted FYP dissertation.
2. We eat THE big burger from Paprika (really big, I tell you).
3. I defeated my excuses to watch Up. and that was definitely a terribly great movie with lots of virtues that I have yet to master with such a great background scenery.

One.
Some beautiful and handsome people with beautiful and handsome souls know very well about my love towards writing. Actually, to tell you the truth, I never discovered that interest back in schooldays, and my essays were not that good either. I did and still do like English subject, but I was not really on top in essay writing. My handwriting is just so neat and nice, hence I found one hour and half did not do any justice for me to finish everything in time because I am kinda of slow writer.LOL

Where was I? oh, I should be talking about FYP dissertation. Yeah, that is one way of writing too, only in report format which obviously not my favorite. But still, I have to do it, I mean all of final year students have to do it because we are obliged to if we want to graduate in time. so yeah, give it a go and report writing can be the hardest part of all. There were times when I didn’t understand what I wrote, which means the details about my project did not reach out in my writing. Hence, I have to do it all over again. oh, mind you, I quite dislike to re-check. Old habit hardly dies. Heehee. But never mind, I know we don’t always get to do things the way we want hence just do it the way it supposed to is a wise thing to do. (twisted much?). Alhamdulillah, the dissertation was submitted yesterday together with a few friends of mine later in the evening. That was such a huge relief and yeah, I still do have exams, FDP report, and presentation for both projects. Way to go, friends :)

Two.
The day before, Saidatul and I went to JPSP (student support service office) to collect our scholarship statement. So far, she and I have to pay about more or less RM 100 K. Then, later on we decided to try the so-called big burger from Paprika café. For that, we have to order a day earlier means we got to collect the big burger the day after. After making some calls to our friends and they all agreed to share portion of it then we ordered the burger. There are 2 sizes; we chose the rm30 one. The other 1 is rm 80 and you can imagine how big it is. Hehe.

We collected the burger later after submitting dissertation to the respective supervisor. It was bigger than the normal cake size. The first plan was to “ngap” (eat) the burger in the evening by the lake, however since most of us had late lunch, we put the plan off in the night. So yeah, basically we had our little portion from the big burger and we were very much full. Hoho. My roommate said, Paprika café serves scrumptious western food. Yours truly is not one of the big fans of western meals but it’s good to vary to different meal once in a while. FYI, my taste is satisfied by masak lemak cili api, SAMBAL BELACAN, real spicy tomyam.
Shaz, jen, sarange, saiey, and me. the one captured this picture is the lovely Ina. 

oh yes. this is IT.



Okay for now. I’ll be rambling on number 3 later in the next post.
Take care people. and yea, happy study.

Aim for today; sleep less, talk less, study and revise more. It’s not about how much work we do versus time but progress versus time. :P

three (20/11/2011)


source image: captured from the movie UP.


Okay, now as I promised, we are moving to the third reason.

I said excuses because I don’t really watch cartoon as much as certain people are. The only one that I am still following till now whenever I’m home is Doraemon. The rest is just simply out of my choice. My beloved younger sisters are all into cartoons/ anime. Sometimes they stuck in front of tv or laptop for hours. There was a time when they are so much obsess with itazura na kiss (well, actually I fell for that one too). hehee.

Okay back to Up. My friend told me about the movie few weeks back and from what I could recall the movie was released last year. So she transferred the movie to me through gtalk and I kept it in that google talk receive file for weeks. Then, on one chill Friday night, I thought to myself of giving it a try. But to my surprise, I found so many songs and movies in that folder that I have already forgotten about. No wonder I keep asking my friends to download and listen to some songs even though they actually have already sent them to me. hehe. Sorry.

So yeah, I laughed a lot during watching the movie. Needless to mention shed some tears every now and then as well. Where could I ever find a nice guy like that for my future husband? That kid, Russell is so persistence. Seriously, there are countless of good virtues in Up. Not only kids should watch that movie, nevertheless it is also advisable towards adults since sometimes I see as we grow older, we tend to let off the virtues which once we held dear in our heart.

1. Carrying his house on the back is like carrying on our dreams until it reaches its destination.
2. The house was on fire, and with old man left strength he pulled it out of the flame. See, age is not a hindrance. If our dream are burning to ashes, act and do something. There’s always something can be done.
3. Teamwork is very important. Don’t act selfish.
4. Love and appreciate what you do have wholeheartedly.
5. Fight with all your heart for what you want, but never forget that we need guidance from the Almighty all along.