click click click

Monday, November 1, 2010

why they should hire me?

they just have to. haha
nervous. tersangat nervous. this might be the very nervous moment i'll ever bump into.
even waiting for spm result didn't feel like this.
even the final stage interview SLB did not feel like this.
even during dialogue session with Tun Mahathir in front of crowded Chancellor Hall pun cannot compete this one.
even during i called my biggest crush ever for lunch pun tak nervous.
needless to say those presentation during competition or in the class didn't manage to give this coldest feet. but of course, don't get me wrong i was still nervous only that not this much.
ok. to lessen this kind of feeling, kita bolehla zikir.
besides, try to listen lagu senario ke yang lawak2 tu. it quite helps.
i'm off to read.
wish me luck people. i don't worry much about the result if i give my best. what makes me nervous is if i don't give my best. but never mind. need not to worry. all i need is excitement. :P

p/s : dear accessors, please be gentle and don't pressure me. if not i will kenyit2 mata. then you cair, i tak jamin. haha :P
p/s/s: i think if i manage to go thru this kind of cold feet nervous, i won't be so nervous time akad nikah nnt because they say you get very very very nervous on that momentous moment. so ok lah kan because nervous moments don't fit me well. hehe