click click click

Thursday, November 18, 2010

not so cool

Blogging from other pc is so not cool. The tranquility that I usually obtain from my very own quite-old laptop is so much better, to be frank.


Oh yes. Now that the study week has already anchored since last week, but only to find not so little and not so much progress is definitely not cool too.

Since I promised to talk about number 3 (referring to the last post) but didn’t have time to post it is actually kind of add-on another not cool stuf to my list ;)

By the way, I don’t take the whole day to blog. Even not an hour or sometimes 15 minutes will just do. Hence, stop asking me annoying question like this

“you do have a lot of time to blog.don’t you? Study week pun sempat lagi berblog kan?”

And if you are one of those people, then I shall tell you this,

I only take 15 minutes to blog as much as your precious time spent to read this post, or maybe less than your precious time spent to online shopping or replying comments. And yeah, I don’t have a lot of time to waste so do you. Usually what you think (judge is more precise word for you) of people is what you see in yourself.

p/s: any relationship including friendship is about 2 ways communication. The basic rule. If you keep expecting to only take, I’ll eventually/ am already get bored.