click click click

Sunday, November 7, 2010

sincerest.

one.
People changed. You and I both changed; hence we should happily wave goodbyes to each other, wishing abundance of happiness before we ride the train leading for tomorrow. As much as I want to cry your name out loud, telling you not to go but all I could hear is the longest silence. Hey, I should stop taking for granted on people and things. I should learn to let go for you and I could learn to be better because this world is wide. Very wide and I believe we should fly freely, seeing, experiencing, enjoying the next chapters of our lives differently. Life is also like reading a book. We keep on reading from pages to the next, from the prologue chapter to the epilogue. Now, even though it’s quite awkward to find ourselves are no longer in the same chapter, we should be thankful that there must be solid reasons behind it.
;)

two.
have a safe trip to penang, Saiey. makan nasik kandaq jgn lupa aku na.

three.
people changed but of course not every single thing because i can still find myself cannot survive watching movies where there's a lot lot lot lot lot of bloood in them.