click click click

Thursday, November 11, 2010

morning said

I haven’t had any cold shower in the morning for quite awhile and the one I had this morning was satisfactorily satisfied my longing for that. It was very cold in the very early in the morning. I decided to wake up to finish my writing report that should have to be submitted tomorrow. That was the reason, but after taking long, good shower and performed subuh prayer, I thought to myself why not I gave myself some pleasure in the morning to do something that I used to adhere with; to enjoy the morning. I am not really an early riser, but more often than not I’ve found myself fond of morning breeze, very fresh and that itself made my day even though the dawn is not yet breaking. Strolling around my campus lake is also much better in the early morning compared to the evening, only that I haven’t done that for quite ages. The evening part is often because I refuse to be confined in the room when evening approaches. I feel trapped, that’s all.

A wise man said; the more you complain, the less you’ll obtain. I think the statement is very true indeed. Instead of complaining, I should channel my energy to do something a lot better. As the time I complain about this and that extravagantly, someone should really give me a bitch slap or something because at some parts of the world, kids can’t go to school due to the rainy bombing outside their houses and a daughter can’t even share jokes with her mother on the telephone, or a son can’t even go to play football or fishing with his father. So yeah, that shows how human beings can be all ungrateful and greedy at the same time. If it were not because of the oil or diamonds which brings an amount of great fortune for these walking ignorant, rarely the bombing, civil war and such would occur.

I don’t mind if you take life too seriously since it’s not a severely wrong mentality, but don’t take life for granted. I pray to god we won't. It’s our very own masterpiece if we know how to paint it well. insyaAllah.