click click click

Thursday, October 28, 2010

beautiful dreams.

I feel like a lifetime ago since the last time I really put my mind into writing. I know I am being exaggerated. I kept posting updates on certain aspects of my life and such into here, yet the void that must to be filled with writing remains empty. Hence, today despite all the workloads, the waiting presentation I choose to write even though I, myself am not sure of what I have to say for today.
Let’s see what’s going on in my mind right now.

1. FDP presentation.
2. samurai
3. ayers rock
4. snail-like internet connection
5. wonders of the world
6. book I recently read

Enough. Surely I would want to scratch the first thought in order to warp my mood brightly, not sourly.
I have read about Samurai few days back, and even now I am currently listening to Kitaro-Matsuri (instrumental) and that flying me over the seas to Japan by one click in the internet. I can see scenery of blossoming sakura everywhere. Almost perfect and beautiful. That reminds me on what I’ve learnt on ESQ training recently that whenever I think every of beauty and feel mesmerized by it, never forget to say subhanallah or Allahuakbar. He is the source of every seed of sakura and all the beauty within the Earth.
Subhanallah.

picture:google image


I hope one day I can step my foot to Japan around April and witness sakura flowers all by myself with my own bare eyes (without glasses, I wish hehe). To greet by the coldness wind of Japan windy blows to my face, to exchange smiles with fellow strangers that pass by, reading a good book while experiencing a day trip with the Shinkansen Bullet train that speeding about 300 km/h. wow!

I hate to stop writing whenever I am capable of floating myself in my own fantasy. However, life is not about fantasy but present. I am trying to be dynamically alive in the present, thus I shall stop. Kick off isn’t necessarily be mild Nescafe anymore but just a tender, focus realization from inner self.

I almost forget how much I love to see sunrise, and how much I prefer writing in the morning.

picture: google image


a cup of cappuccino with two cheesy croissants for breakfast on one of the spring mornings overlooking Eiffel tower. have good company/companies to share the view with or a laptop will just do. I always want to write while looking straight to the Eiffel tower. always.- that's still a dream.

knock knock! dream means work.

take care people. have a good day :)