click click click

Thursday, October 21, 2010

oh, i missed the train!

a scene from Jab we met.
Geet : You do like me a lot, don't you?
Aditya: Yes. I do like you a lot. but, that's my problem. you don't have to worry ok. *goofy smile*
Geet: ....ok. *smile back*
Aditya: Anyone can feel whatever they want, right? 

and as for me, yes. anyone can feel whatever they want. it's up to them to rationalize or reasoning or just let the feeling be the way we want as long as we don't let bad emotion controls our lives
respect. that's all it takes for us to understand people's feeling. 

instead of whining about the train i missed, i think it's best for me to sit down and read or have a little chit chat about world issues, politics, exchanging abstract opinions with strangers who are also missed the train. whining takes me nowhere, but reading definitely takes me somewhere. as for the little chit chat, I will know how people look at things in the different angle contrariwise to mine. 

have faith. i guess, that's all i need.