click click click

Saturday, October 16, 2010

saturday thoughts.

I value my present.
I miss my future and looking forward to it.
I keep my beautiful past.
I forget my hideous past.

Some thoughts that usually distracted me have long gone. I just don't quite realized this fact before. Not that I'm too occupied by things, perhaps I just let my mind flow freely when it's best to do so.

My ignorance for some people has reached its yield point too. Hence, the behavior of not remembering that some people oftentimes is non-reversible. It's best to do so too, mutual benefits I assure you.

when I flashed back to myself-graph, and make some reasoning, I can conclude that;
1. I did not collapse. I burst.

Collapse is by external pressure. I know I can stand external pressure.
Yet burst is by internal pressure. I am leaning to strengthen the inside soul.

let's pray, love, and eat. let's let's let's

on the special note;
1.thanks saiey for the dinner :)
2. oh been to syamine's wedding, syamine's sister's wedding last sunday. the bridal deco was very much beautiful. whatever it is, i just love weddings. I expect mine to be not so soon from now, hence you shall not wait. ;)

rash, mai, me, syamine.
syamine, rash, me.