click click click

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the red umbrella

picture: google image


This is a story about an umbrella. The red one, is to be precise. Well, I always write of speak well under pressure. If I didn’t have the friction, then I might stumble because without friction roads are very slippery you know. but this is not a story about friction, but it’s about umbrella. The red umbrella. Now you see how easily I got distracted if my focus is divided into two or if I am worrying sick up to the maximum level. To make things even worse is I don’t even know the root cause of the anxiousness. Well, of course I do know. it’s about my little red umbrella which is missing.  Rain is pouring down, and I’m all standing in there, statically because I don’t have my red umbrella. I’m soaked.

That’s the thing of how important an umbrella in my life, the red umbrella. Because of it, I get worried, I have to stop and thinking. My pace is even slowing because the roads are slippery when it’s raining heavily on the outside and in the inside too.
When the rain is pouring down, then only I seek out for the red umbrella. What might’ve it felt if my red umbrella has feeling? It must be sad because I go up and down looking for it when rain greets my skin. My poor red umbrella. But hey, that’s the function of an umbrella, isn’t it? To protect me from the rain; that’s the prime reason why they did invent umbrella in the very first place. 

Those umbrellas on the shelves don’t seem to be fit with me like my old red umbrella.
Well, that’s the story about my old red umbrella; the one that I sought for on rainy days or nights or if the heat is a few degrees up.

I don’t treat my friends like the old red umbrella, as far as I am concern. I am sorry if I ever did but well you know life. someone treats me like the red umbrella last night, only coming for me whenever problems right in front of the nose and that person just simply find the way out of my path when I am the one facing problems and need consolation.
I don’t demand much, really. Because I, myself know that I don’t give you as much as you expect from me but a simple sentence like “ everything will be fine” or tiny concern won’t kill. Oh I forgot. You don’t like to be called hypocrite. It’s okay then but don’t come to my face saying people don’t treat you well because what you give, you get back.

p/s: I do sound mad, because I am. actually, it's more to feel disappointed.