click click click

Friday, December 31, 2010

just updates

Seriously, internet connection could get on my last nerve, at times. Even if I am online so early in the morning, the connection is pretty much ugly. Pretty and ugly in one sentence did sound a tad weird, don’t you think? Facebook is not exactly all time favourite website if I had to refresh all the time. See, I love facebook conditionally, mind you. 

Actually, I wanted to publish little bits and pieces of my UTP years but again had to conceal the idea for now. Been missing a few people that are close to me back in UTP and already in the realm of UTP-sickness. And yeap, that too need to be concealed tightly.

For the curious, nothing much updates from me. Just immense myself into unread books that had been untouched, waiting patiently to be read on shelves and watching movies that I’ve downloaded before coming back home. I believe the stock of movies and series that are in my possession could last for years. Hehe just imagine 500 gb full of only movies and series. But seriously, I always and always prefer tv. That’s the reason of irregular updates in my blog because I seriously feel bored when there’s no tv. I think so.

On the other note, congratulations harimau Malaya. Cayalah!

owh, anyone who needs something to read; u better get a copy of the tiger warrior. recommended. heee