click click click

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a sunny day of December

It is good that I can easily change my templates using application in Blogspot. I’m satisfied with my new layout. Maroon, you always are my favorite next to Blue. It reminded me on how hard it was to do so back in the early years when I started blogging.

You seriously do not want to know about my very first blog. Anyone who ever read that one would laugh his/her heart out loud. Like, seriously. I showed that blog to a few people, as far as I remembered Syui, kak pin comel, mizah (flash a memory, no?), syamine,Natrah and a few more. But of course, my sense kicked in a while after, and then I had deleted the blog due to avoid myself from public humiliation. However, to be frank, deleting a blog was so much easier if I were to balance against of deleting a memory towards people or things. That, definitely took couple of years after. I’m happy I endured all of the experiences. A total bless in disguise, it was.

Today marked a significant point of my life because I had my very last presentation for my undergraduate studies. Alhamdulillah. Even though nothing to be so proud of, we managed to go through the presentation. No more exams or presentations after this. I’m free from all of that for quite some time before proceeding to works or perhaps to pursue master’s degree. I have intention on that matter, only in what specification has not been determined. That will be in my list of thinking later on.


People asked me about love. I don’t know the right answer, really. But all I can say is that love is pure. Love is the kind you feel towards your parents, your sisters (or brothers, if you do have) because this kind of love is like the aforementioned statement is pure and sincere. Stop classifying and add headaches to ourselves by trying very hard to define between cinta and sayang. In English, there only does have “love” word. Yeah, there are “adorable” and “like” too but I think you know the difference, right? In defining “cinta” and “sayang” case, is needless. at least for me.
All of sudden, I’m missing reading mimi’s writing. She has her own way to state facts or to create fictional stories in her original and sincere writing. Meems, I miss you ;)