click click click

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Definitely maybe.

At this stage, it still is undefined. No. The right word would be uncertain.

#1
It was Thursday. Second day at work. I was still bored because I knew no one, I could not talk and stay silence for a long time. People who are dear to me know well how bad i am in dealing with silence.

An hour passed. Later that morning, the other newcomers told me there would be a class that i could join. Yeay! At least something to do! And i thought i was done with class after graduation. That seemed wrong. There were 5 or 6 of us. I could not remember then there he was; with that not so-friendly smile you could get from a stranger, the hairdo which was obviously nowhere to be defined to be my liking and the most opposite attribute of my usual term to be my crush - he was with a pair of glasses!

Right there and then, "ouch!!!"- my heart shrieked! I fell hard. For you.

#2
It was sunday. I was late and everyone including teachers were waiting for me at the jetty. I ran frantically to the counter, afraid if i might miss the ferry. My eyes sought after the familiar faces and no one could match. I nearly cried when i saw my friends waved at me. I was so relieved.

We reached Pulau Tuba about an hour later. We were divided into groups and mine was called chedar. I knew nothing what that was. Then right there he stood, with folded sleeve of maroon shirt. I blinked twice. I thought to myself "wow. This is the boyfriend material". Who could blame me? I was 16.

As much as i wanted to say they are the options, too bad because that would be a total lie. And i refuse to live in a lie.

My name is Ana. The abovementioned stories are non-fictional. But no! I didnt fall in love with 2 guys in the same time. #2 is definitely a history. #1 is teaching me life lessons.

I am just glad.