click click click

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Silver Lining

Inspired from Silver Lining Playbook.

Dear A,

thank you. I love(d) you since the first time I met you couple of years back. I'm sorry it took me so long to admit and put your chapter in this sanctuary before because I got stuck and I was in denial.

I thank you for you because through you I know I could fall in love again. You don't have to be sorry for you not having the mutual feeling towards me. I still will thank you, by the way. As much as I know how a heart could never be forced to love, that would be as much as I don't blame you for not loving me back. it's your right and I respect that.

I always believe prayers are the best thing ever we could offer to someone. So please, include me in yours and worries not, you're in mine. May the depth of our love towards Allah, our beloved prophet Muhammad saw and parents deepening each day for their love is incomparable and blessings to us. May we always remember that one day we'll stand before Allah and will be asked for every single deed that we do in this world. And I pray we find contentment and happiness in this world till jannah. insyaAllah.

-S-

so this is it :)