click click click

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Night talk

Today has been a rollercoater ride of emotion for me. With my current mood swing due to PMS, it's harder to keep focus in one piece, let alone to rationalize.

Anyways,

Have you ever felt so stupid that makes you wanna punch someone in the face? Well i did today. I dont know where was the strength coming from, but i did manage to lighten my mood later in the afternoon. And actually, laughed about the thing that i was stressed about.  Funny how hormones work.

So now before i drifting off into slumberland, i try to count my blessing. The things that attached most in my life now.

1. My bed. You have no idea how much i love my bed.
2. To have places called home.
3. To have a mom that understands my craziness.
4. To have a dad who loves you in silence without not much word but you know he prays for you. InsyaaAllah.
5.to have sisters that are close to you and love you.
6. To taste the sweetness of frienship
7.my laptopppp
8.time!!! To pray, to read.
9. Supplies of reading material.
10. Enough money to live as comfortably.
11. A job that translates into pahala if i do it sincerely.

And the list goes on.

So talking about being angry for not having that one thing? I dont think i wanna trade the abovementioned for it. After all, whats planned for us is always the best. Let me have the solid faith, o Allah.