click click click

Friday, January 25, 2013

Maulidur rasul story

I hope the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to say Alhamdulillah.
I hope the first person that will enter my mind will be Muhammad SAW.

recently, i've made one of the most important decision in my life thus far. and that actually hurts me a deeply. as much as i hate to portray feelings in my entries, i had to say this. whatever stupid/hurting phase that you're enduring, it shall pass and comes to an end. hence, usually each morning i would feel sad and the first thing entered my mind was the decision i made. that hurts me! so today, i woke up with the same feeling but mind you eventho the pain had subsided. then, i realized it's actually maulidur rasul and i feel so very very very much ashamed of myself and to Allah and Nabi Muhammad SAW. seriously syazana? the very first human being that should enter your mind is not the one who brings you suffering but the one should really be our prophet who loves his ummat unconditionally and pray for us even before we were born! subhanallah. and now, i feel so much much better.

alhamdulillah. 

and i know i made the right decision :)