click click click

Sunday, June 19, 2011

bebel 2

i dont understand why do i have to tell the whole world about this just as like i dont understand certain portions and elements of economics. for example;

-my room is in total mess. shirts on the floor. hangers on the bed.
thats not gonna change anything. u dont come clean my room even if u read this right. so whats the point of telling. but i guess thats what people use to these days. shouting this and that on facebook status, but dudes, no one gonna help u if u dont help urself.

i'm waiting for a day when i can clearly see my priorities. nope, scratch that. it happened but all i need now is the day when i can finally brave enough to choose my priorities. for example;
i have works to be done. however, i just couldnt resist the temptation to go hang out with bunch of my friends. demmit. my works remain undone. i think im wired like that all along :(

i am plain simple and plain stupid. i think. *teardrops*