click click click

Sunday, June 5, 2011

kung fu panda

please watch.

i know i know. for those who are close to me, you may find my statement as a surprise. syazana doesnt watch cartoon EXCEPT Up. yes yes. you are so RIGHT. i dont watch cartoons. i HATE watching cartoons. no one can ever forces me to watch cartoon with them including my dearest sisters.
however, last friday night, my sister and friend managed to influence me to watch Kung Fu Panda. after loads of persuasion the seemed to be endless, i agreed. that was because tickets for XMEN FIRST CLASS are sold out. so yeah, the sole choice that left was Kung Panda. we picked 3D.

huaaaaa. i couldnt know believe myself that i enjoyed the whole movie so much. like, seriously you guys should go and watch. there are lines of funny conversations and that movie inspired me a bit. for someone who procrastinates as much as me, one of the memorable quote from the movie that i remembered most is;

"whats important is NOW"