click click click

Monday, June 13, 2011

message in a bottle

i dedicate this entry to someone dear to my heart.

dear friend, i know you've been through a lot. i admire your courage, your belief and everything you set out to be. only that, i hope you know what is right and what is wrong. people say, set your priorities right and truth to be told, i also dont know how. just yet. but i know you'll find your way. you can go surfing if life gives you hurricanes. i'm sorry for not looking at you, let alone to look up on you. i am in my own bubbles. and my bubbles are in mess. i'm trapped in my own thoughts, trying hard to distinguish which is which. 


i see you're becoming more and more like the old version of me. don't. 
you should respect yourself as much as i respect you as a human being. 
you should keep on walking even if you keep stumbling.
i might not be there to offer my hand, to pull you up, or to be with you in getting through all that, but i you have your own strengths to do all that. you can help yourself.



sincerely,
your friend.

p/s: if i could state one thing about my chapter that involves you, here it is: sometimes, we have to let go to make ourselves complete. it's not only about keeping it :) true, very true. you can try to do the same, if you want to.