click click click

Sunday, June 12, 2011

bebel

okay now, when was the last time i really, truly blog? i mean like really blog, like venting things into a very long essay till you feel like puking reading it or you might as well crying due to the exaggeration of my lame story. hoho..as if i ever did that. gahhh..whatever.

for those of you who are reading this, that know me since school or earlier UTP days, please dont ask about my acnes if you ever bumped into me. like seriously. i definitely won't entertain your questions. *piece no wat*

i am sick of procrastinating. i swear i wont do that ever again. i wish i have a veryyyyyyyy strong will to do so. huhu

i made nescafe today but well well well, and now i have a dizzy head. degilllll. nothing lasts forever, so it seems. even my love for nescafe is also fading away. i'm sorry. thanks for accompanying me all this while. the feelings for you is now gone with the wind. no longer inspires me, no more. errr..double meaning much? yes, yes it is. :D

my shopping mood is seasonal. what i mean is, i am not in constant mood to shop. i think i'm just wired like that because thats how i observe myself, my purchases and such. when the mood is there, god, i wanna but every singe thing that grabs my attention. huhu...but when it doesnt, sale lah macam mana pun, sorry, not interested. however, lately i think the mood is frequent. this might due to my adjustment of working life. i hate that word, WORKING. hate it.

why?

because i cant escape it whenever i feel like to. i cant have my beauty sleep in the afternoon. by 10 pm i am flat into bed, swimming in the dreamland. my reading whereabouts remain unknown. i cant even remember which page i've read in Cat O' Nine Tales. i miss Jeffrey Archer. i do, i really do. i miss reading his words, dude. for that, i dont have any concrete reasons on why that particular good habit of mine went haywire. you tell me. i'm giving myself too much excuses..

for the past 2 months, i think i watched too many movies in the cinema. huh..mom are not very happy about this. well, she always against in watching movies in the cinema. i dont know why. mak, kakak pergi dengan kawan-kawan. bukan bf :)

ermm..what else? oh yes. i browsed through the past chat history with certain friends of mine and can't thank Allah more for all the blessing. Alhamdulillah. dont wanna complain much because i have so much. alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah

last but not least, good night. have a good following weekdays.