click click click

Sunday, October 23, 2011

just sayin'

I am easily influenced, just like that. listening to slank’s ku tak bisa; and this reminds me a lot of my uni years. I think I am that emotional, sometimes. truth to be told,i have to admit that I listen to this song quite too often on a weekend night, before I decided to buzz my good friend for a late night walk. I was a buzzer, an interrupter of a solitude night because I, myself felt forlorn to the core. Those nights, those walks, that boulevard, the same good friend. How could I forget? you tell me. apparently, years later, which happens to be today; on a weekend night, I’m listening to these same songs; Slank’s ku tak bisa and Snow Patrol’s Run. Only that I’ve no one to buzz for a walk at this freaking midnight hour! I’ve never really had a problem with distance, but right now this moment it’s a subject of my detestation. It sure is.
I want more of viva la vida of a kind, please. Not like the recent of every teardrop is a waterfall. If you’re one of coldplay’s millions fans, you utterly grasp what I’m talking about.