click click click

Friday, October 7, 2011

run.
don't look back in anger.
viva la vida.

i judge songs. music is quite a big part in my life. the portion is not that big, i said quite big. the point of this entry is i wanna tell you on how much i'd like to blog about run.
but i never did.
the ideas are just not there. perhaps, a cup of cappucino is all i need to fuel my creative writing. to at least boost my spirit. but hey, who am i kidding. all i need are heartfelt prayers to the Almighty, the Great Architect of the universe; Allah swt.

i seldom watched tree hill. i used to re-watched the episodes over and over again. watching one tree hill is like reading a book you know.
imagine myself staring blank at the hoop by the riverside court. just like in the tv on a certain day. i'll be doing just that. just I wait and see. the trick is to keep trying and trying until i get there. i dont know about you but i think "stop complaining and work harder" motto is working for me.

off to watch one tree hill.again.