click click click

Thursday, October 27, 2011

of today

when i was done with my cooking for lunch's lauk pauk, only then i realized i haven't set the rice cooked. that's how clumsy i am in the kitchen. after all, kitchen has never been really my favorite place. i prefer couch in front of a tv. that feels more like home. my home. yet i ditched the imaginary couch (since we've yet to purchase any for this apartment that i'm sharing with other 3 girls) and off i went to prepare myself meals to eat. nothing much really. the simplest stuffs you could find if you flipped through your cooking memories. lets not go deeper on that side of skills as i might end up cook up a loads of excuses, justifying my deficiency in handling pans and cutlery.

oh before i forgot, happy deewali to my indian friends.

i decided to set my foot in the office on a public holiday like today (yeah, whatta hell. i seem to forget the meaning of it), only to find out i have no such energy/mood minimal point to work on such a fine day. stayed there, motionless and doing nothing until i concluded for a better way to spend the time. one freaking hour had been wasted there, in the decision making process. i hate vacillating which i seem to own. i settled for a visit to Kino. that becomes my sanctuary recently and it seems to welcome my frequent sojourn as well. for me, it's quite impossible not to go out empty-handed. i smiled with purchases i made- one that has been in my to-read list for quite a while; the shadow of wind.
on contrary belief, i was hooked at popular science section for as far as i'm concern, science reading has never been fell into my liking. however, the Einstein's theory of relativity compelled me to spend almost an hour there. i really should widen my reading scope.

whatelse?

oh, experienced another episode of LRT breakdown which was very nearly stripped away my good feeling. instead of longer waiting, i hailed a cab at the driveway.

i reached home safely and i guess it's time to sleep. all of sudden, thursday feels like monday. yeah, it sure does since i have shiteloads of datelines due to my improper time management. long live syazana!