click click click

Sunday, October 23, 2011

people=human beings. that includes me and you.

if they dont talk to you, they practically talk about you. yeah, digest that bittersweet facts. it's reality that we live in such community. dont tell me you're excluded because you and i both know, you're lying if you claim so.

i happened to plan this weekend to be fulfilled by high dosage of reading. however, as usual, if i plan to, then i'd end up doing something else. blogsphere is much more interesting with the existence of tumblr. facebook bores me to death with its new layouts and everything. too advance for a simple mind, or to be precise for a such bigot like yours truly. nevertheless, i still love you mark zuckerberg. dont you worry.

candidly speaking, i genuinely in denial about my feelings about my work. you got what i mean? well, some says this is just a transition. i'd say this is an alien transition from student world to adult world where i've to carry my very own responsibility which obviously not really is my favourite. how to put this nicely? i just dont have any idea to do so. lets just leave this here. gahhhhsss. another proof of my poor articulation.

i'm in the middle of reading Paolo Coelho's Aleph. courtesy of a friend who presented me the book as my birthday present.thank you very much. i try my best to figure at least a single engaging episode of my life which might be beneficial for you readers like books review or something, but this brick mental block of mine doesnt seem to melt away by time. with that, i shall wave good bye and pull down the curtain for now.

good night. in less couple of hours, weekend'll be over. hello monday. please be nice.