click click click

Sunday, October 16, 2011

the story

what would you do when you see one by one your dream is finally coming true or did actually come true? the feeling you've got when you can cross one of your to-do list is such a satisfaction. hence, today i wanna share with you a story. a lame one. a boring one. but surely, matters to me.

i dream big dreams. i have big dreams. so with what i could link right now is, success which i can classify as goals are not a destination. it comes with responsibility. i take myself for example;
once upon a time, i dreamed of getting PETRONAS scholarship. eventually, it did happen. but that was not just it. that comes with responsibility which is to study well. it's called amanah. i went down the memory lane during the speech given by beloved TM this morning. he makes me think. am i really holding tight the responsibility, the amanah my scholar had entrusted on me or should i be precise that the amanah that Allah has blessed me with. was i amanah enough? was i? i know the answers. i had great time in UTP. really really a great time. the blessings were uncountable. but i doubt if i ever carried my responsibility wholeheartedly. even so, the continual blessing that Allah keeps sending upon me and my family is something i should really be grateful for.

take another example. for all my life, i think subjects i hate most are structured programming and reservoir simulation. i did. i truly did. because learnt those two subjects were like learning physics in greek. seriously. but when i rethink back, hey. those subjects were also part of my amanah. why would i still grumble. why would not i take it wholeheartedly and gave my best? like, studying more. it's amanah. it's part of my amanah. and it'll be questioned back future.

hence friends, lets take care full responsibility of our amanah. for muslims, the core amanah by Allah like solah, parents, and whatever He has bestowed upon us; may you like it or not that's amanah. way to go people.

today marked another dot in my life.