click click click

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

4 days passed and I didn’t write a single word on New Year post on fresh, sunny day of 2011. I was busy doing nothing at home. Just kidding, there are lot to be done (specifically said is to read) but I didn’t do much.
I didn’t have a long list of resolution this year, not even a short one. I still have a few from last year hence I just one to carry on with those first then proceed with the new ones, insyaAllah.

The previous post is bits and pieces about my years in UTP as I promised. The details are not very specific not due to secrecy but I chose to keep them to myself to flash back one day. There are more challenges to come, more presentations to do (I wish), studies to proceed (insyaAllah) , career, repay my parents, unidentified guy to marry, having my own family and such. Hence, hopefully I am equipped with strong faith to face the present, to plan the future and accept what’s best for me with redha and to reflect the experiences for lesson learnt.

Happy 2011 everyone. May Allah bless us all. ameen