click click click

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

updates

Honestly, (ecewahh, referring to the last post) I don’t like at all reading from computer screen.
Kalau selagi terdaya tenaga, printer dan ink yg banyak aku akan print all the lecture notes dulu. Ini apatah lagi nak membaca buku atau novel direct from computer. I probably will last only 10 minutes then off I go to do something else. So now u see, why I don’t really bother your posted links anywhere in facebook. Hehehe

I am turning 23 yo this year. 23! Feeling a little old, but well, the outside is always 16. I can guarantee that! (knocks head on the desk)
Nothing much to share though. have a good day

Owh by the way, any recommendation of good books or songs please lemme know ya. Just email, or text or write on my wall. And I’m also going to delete the weebly blog. that is pretty unsure thing to do but well, will do later if it’s not functioning to convey my writing.