click click click

Thursday, January 27, 2011

tagged by Anis :)

Once you have been tagged,you are suppose to write a note, with 25 random thing, fact, habits or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.



1. Good books, good music and super-fast internet connection make my smile even wider.
2. whenever I’m involved with karaoke with my friends, we prefer rock kapak. Hehe
3. I am muslim, malay and Malaysian.
4. I fell in love for the first time when I was 16; not for who he was, but just fling fling crush thing. Hehe
5. My day used to start with a mug of hot Nescafe but not anymore.
6. KLCC is my favourite skyscraper, Eiffel Tower too. Hence, my interest lies in french language and Petronas.
7. Have always wanted to further studies in the UK. insyaAllah, kalau ada rezeki.
8. I’ve always had a thing for Leonardo Dicaprio. winkwink
9. whenever I have problem and want to do some thinking, I’d prefer to listen to Korean/French/Spanish/hindi songs. As long as it’s not the language that I understand.
10. Up until now, I only have 2 favorite series; one tree hill and Popular.
11. I don’t follow ANTM.
12. I’ve been trying to watch LOTR for uncountable times, and ended up sleeping. No kidding.
13. My football star would be Fernando Torres. Hence, the endless support for Liverpool.
14. suka maen squash dengan sarah, nafisah, and hoping saiey will join us next time.
15. gila rindu kt utp dan semua2 yang sewaktu dengannya spt teh ais pak ali, koteow goreng makcik chicken chop, teh ais pak ali lagi, padang utp, tasik utp, hutan, swimming pool etc etc etc
16. History was my favourite subject back in school.
17. Out of all movies I’ve ever watched, Armageddon made my cry the most. Sob sob sob
18. I love my parents, sisters and ma famille and they are my priorities
19. Having this one dream to pursue reading and writing in one of the finest universities in the UK. insyaAllah, ameeen.
20. I wanna spend a day with Tun Mahathir over Nescafe and roti bakar, talking about life and achievements for the whole day.
21. A graduate from UTP.
22. “sekali SSP memencak, kejayaan pasti di puncak”. Not sure whether they’re still using this phrase for school. I miss my high school years. Lots of virtues learnt but have yet to master all of ‘em.
23. Some particular songs are soundtrack of my life.
24. I write well when I’m depressed.
25. I wish everyone of us will have a blissful, wonderful, prosperous and blessed life. insyaAllah.