click click click

Monday, January 31, 2011

gasped words

We never knew how it hurts to lose somebody if we never endure the pain ourselves.

My heart ached when my aim deviated from where it supposed to hit? That reminds me of a book; zen in the art of archery; a book that I keep but unread.

Somehow, I felt connected with this song – I love the way you lie. 
“sometimes we said things, we hit things”

Duhh, revealed too much of oneself in a blog, in some way seems so pathetic. I think that’s how I look at myself sometimes. Not everytime.

Twisted ropes. There, that is problem. Pretty PLEASE with red cherries on top, would anyone mind to show me how to untwist it?

I took this train, and it was hell of a journey. I’m tired of the north wind, but being a stubborn I am I’m going to sail this journey to the end. When the wind against you, your speed changes; slower down. Trust my word; it’s worth the energy to go through it.

I’m done waiting outside the line. Count me in now, and then you would wish you never in. Count on that.