click click click

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Honesty

Writing should be about honesty. And, being honest, I mean being truly honest with people sometimes can be very hard, let alone to be honest with our own self. Not everybody can do that hence don’t feel bad because that’s something I know we all can learn as long as we have the urge and willing to taste some bitterness.

I found myself deleting most of my sentences I wrote due to certain aspects in the past that neatly fold, not to ever mention to my face or anyone’s face ever again. After some time, I think it’s unfair to still let myself ashamed of something unimportant. As a matter of fact, I can even laugh whenever some memories cross my mind once in a while. That, remind me how childish I was in dealing with emotion, letting me know I was once confused with what I wanted and what I truly needed. That, also remind me how much or little I have gained or lost along the way. 

All in all, the ability to recall and gasped little values and virtues that I’ve earned so far in somehow I am grateful for.