click click click

Friday, February 18, 2011

babble at dawn

I’ve developed this detrimental behavior of my sleeping schedule. Between those interweaving cells, my brain somehow confused between day and night. Yeah, seriously. It’s freaking 4.35 am in the morning and this syndrome has gone reaching a week old now. no, anxiousness does not cause me this. 

My mother and grandmother gave me a long talk regards to this and don’t think it helps. I guess I’m not physically tired. Mentally? Yeahh a bit. tu pun, just due to the long hours of eying every sentence from the computer screen i.e replying comments on facebook, blogging (now), reading other's blogs, etc etc . just a leisure reading, nothing heavy.

Oh yeah, I’ve also developed partiality on reading the from the computer screen. see, never say never. all talks about how I hated doing it before this is dissolved little by little and the facts I once claimed it to the subject of detestation sounds pretty alien to me now, at this moment. Yeah, again, never say never. We never knew what future brings. Therefore, if you do have interesting links, please do forward them to me. I’m all eyes to read from computer screen.

Have wanted to made at least minor portion of my 24 hours, let’s say 3 hours of reading (and understand) is still a failure. Funny, because every night (morning actually) before letting myself fall off the edge into the slumber-ocean, I doggedly tell myself to finish my reading on knowledgeable book, issues. Not to bury my nose into magazines or fictions. hey, I could do that for half of the day, without any force. Haih.. how can an economics or sociology or (insert any major that is in the same code area) student practically read all those thick books. I believe unlike me, they manage all of that for the knowledge sake. Me? exam-oriented. *head down* No one to blame tho, my forefinger pointed to me. Hehee.. Therefore, I’ll stick to my goals to read (and understand) on global issues. A bit on politics, economics (and large part on who dates who in Hollywood) I should’ve cultivated this habit long time ago. Better late than never. yes! Never say never.

Oh, congratulations saiey. You made it

Well, for those who miss me in Friendster, trust me I’ll be not going back there. I deleted my account few months back. The cute thing was, (did I say cute? Please excuse my poor vocab) I read all my testimonials all the way back to 2004! And traced down my testimonials/comments to someone, at that.

You don’t have to guess who that human being is because I’ll never ever real his/her name in here. so syui, stop smiling. I know you know about whom I am babbling about. On second (hundredth) thought, intan was so right. I didn’t realize I was falling. Young girl with immature thought, I was. Hehs..

Listening to: this is how I disappear :) ...