click click click

Sunday, February 20, 2011

bits of here and there

1. I’ve found another sanctuary, if we could call it as one, since it’ll become more or less my dumping ground for complicated and unsaid thoughts. the link is below:

2. been thinking of how beautiful Georgina Sparks is, all day at that (a bit exaggeration here) but yeah, I still did think about her seem-to-be flawless complexion and figure in non-lesbie way. Mind you, I chase guys. Blueks



3. can’t believe I’m lured to the glitziness of the upper east side lifestyle that they’re trying to portray in GG. But well, yeah, I’ve been following that series since the first season. It drove me up the wall at times, when everybody dates everybody. I can’t quite define what’s their definition of friendship too, since you could always find Serena claws Blair’s back every now and then. the love triangle and such are pretty much dreary things for me but still yes, I watched every episode of GG. Besides, there’s Georgina and Nate to lighten my mood up, regardless of how bitchy she could convert herself into. but well Nate has always warmed my heart.  ecehh..

4. whatever it is, I miss one tree hill. I can’t just bring myself to be all devoted like before to this particular series when all that’s left in me is just driblet of interest, after Lucas and Peyton gone.

5. my lunch on Saturdays is usually happier than usual. The circle is complete with both both of my sisters are home.

6. home is where all my sisters are there and can pull each other’s hair whenever we please to. yes, we are poyo like that.

7. I’m fat. No, this is not a whining. It’s a statement. (…and the song on playlist switched to stay the same. Is it a sign that I should’ve just stay for who I am,  no matter how fat and chubby I'll be? Haha..as long as im happy, why the heck not?

:))

Night.