click click click

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i don't know how to speak turkey

I hope this entry has a pair of wings, therefore it could reach to that particular person whom the entry is dedicated to.

Hi. How do you do? I’m just in fine fettle, just so you know.

You know, few years back, we bumped into each other at one baffling crossroad. I smiled, and then you smiled back. truth be told, you were not the friendliest stranger I’ve ever stumbled upon but I just truly glad that I did because from there, I taste the sweetness of friendship which is obviously one of its kind.

Seriously, this should be way lengthy. Hehe..but this is all  I could come up.

So now, you’re contemplating of which part to trail on. The paths we take after this might be distinctly poles apart but hey, I unsure of what miraculous hex do I possess but I know I’ll be right there for you to lean on whenever some hurricanes knock you off the track. That’s what best buddy does best.

Put some music on, young duchess!(while you do the thinking, and tell me about it later)

Only one-yellowcard
This is how I disappear- my chemical romance
Famous last word- my chemical romance
Welcome to black parade- my chemical romance
Disenchanted- my chemical romance
Helena- my chemical romance
Sorry- buckcherry
Boulevard of broken dreams- greenday
Broken-seether ft amy lee
Move along- the AAR
Dance inside- the AAR
What hurts the most- rascal flats
Run-snow patrol
Midnight hour-running away
Time is running out-muse
Cant take my eyes off you-muse
Starlight-muse
Umbrella- rihanna
A thousand miles- Vanessa carlton
Drops of Jupiter- train
Wheverever you will go-the calling

this is the mix-tape cover for the above songs :)