click click click

Saturday, February 12, 2011

my precious gem

have you ever wanted to write something special for someone that is very much precious in your life but in the end you were just speechless and blank? because they're just like millions diamonds trade would never be enough.

i always see "because you loved me" as a love song but never between a boy and a girl yet it is more between a selfless human being called mother and her child. i know mother's day is not around the corner however for someone who's been there for me, my pillars of strength and never ever looked down on me, the one whose with faith in me regardless how inconsistent my grades could be at times, i thank you very much and eternally grateful to Allah for lending me you.

i'll be starting my career soon, another new phase of my life and looking back you were always there, to catch me whenever i fell and now you are right here still standing beside me. i promise i'll be a good dutiful daughter, insyaAllah.