click click click

Saturday, February 19, 2011

MCR

Ohhh gimme a break.

Not that I’m talking about anyone, it’s just my burning desire that seems like commanding to blog every single thoughts that occured in my brain. Why am I being like this? Is this the post-regret syndrome? Well I took it well. I knew all along why I DID HAVE TO get rid the previous-cious blog. you get the word that right? I meant to state previous and precious hence the previouscious. Erghhh, see I even write that twice. Duhhh

I’m easily distracted. And now like that’s gonna happen because it won’t, it will not. (yet again, the repetition).

So I’ve been listening to this is how I disappear, repeatedly, for more than two hours now. I didn’t even like this song this much back then. I am averse to admit the exponentially increasing interest in MCR just within this couple of hours, mainly the songs from The Black Parade, besides nostalgically connected to the margin for longing somewhere between the melody. *weak smile*

I know they do have newer albums than this one am listening to, but yes, I’m lame and slow like that. I care not of how old the songs are, I just cherish the melody.

So now, MCR it is.

Rumours alleged that they’re going to disband, or they just did already? whatever.

I need sleep.