click click click

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

korean fever

Since I am unemployed, I have a lot of free time that I think I can actually post 10 entries per day. But of course, not trying to be so desperate in my own blog, I post on daily basis. Sometimes, it’s up to double or triple posts a day. We’ll see the end of this syndrome sooner or later.

I am not such a big fan of K-pop like one of my close friends back in UTP, Saiey. She knows every bit of Korean news especially when it comes to her favourite bands. There was one time where she succeeded to influence a bunch of girls in our class (including me) to download this particular Korean drama. Have you heard of Boys Over Flower? Yeah.. yeah.. the leading actor was undeniably good looking despite his curly hair. Off the record, I think curly type is only suits to Justin Timberlake but well Lee Min Ho is an exception. Heheee.. it turns out to be an interesting and I was engaged to it till the very last episode. However, without any reason I still much prefer Meteor Garden.

Super Junior will be coming to Malaysia. Yeahhhh…big wide smiles plastered on the faces of their fans all over here. some of my friends decides to go but I’m still in the middle of finding excuses to go. what are the best reasons to tell your parents that you actually want to attend a concert? Personally, I don’t think I can make it. boooooo!

Let just wait and see.

Now I’m stuck with 2PM – I’ll be back. yeah yeah…I know that song is ancient to you, saiey.hehe

p/s: I usually found myself at a loss for words. That might be due to lack of focus on what to blog or simply just one of the aging signs.

Oh wait, how the aging process has to do with this?

duhh