click click click

Thursday, February 17, 2011

let me take you there

Moving on is somehow felt burdensome in my case. Like, seriously. For some that might be cushy. I guess I’m a faithful and loyal person. Besides, the most-hated word in my dictionary is unfaithful, disloyal or any with the similar meanings. I’ve mentioned that in my previous post.

Due to that, within these past few years, Torres is the only my favorite football player.

Plain White T’s remains as my favorite band ever even though there are so numerous of new bands are bone now, with few good songs too. I’ve to admit that I love those songs, even sing them during taking my shower but well now I’m talking about my favorite at heart. Hence, Plain White T’s, that is.

Speaking of Plain White T’s, the new album is released! Wonders of the younger. It’s still doubtful if it could beat off Every Second Counts record. (I’ve been biased a bit by that album because I just love one of the tracks in it so so so so muchhh- let me take you there). The song itself wasn’t a super-hit in Malaysia since everyone’s eardrums were occupied by Hey There Delilah (another great song from them but Let Me Take You There beats it, in my term) :P

So yeah, why don’t you just download the new single; Rhythm Of Love.

Man, I just hit by a stinging regret. Should you have a blog or personal journals since several years ago, do not ever delete it. Gosh, it feels good to re-read what you’ve been writing all these years and from there you can measure up your achievement. And from there too, you may also define who you really are and see the way of your thinking. You must understand yourself before anybody else does. For me, the saying “she/he understands me more that I do” is for those who reluctant to own up their strengths and weakness. No offense. By the way, how could I be so absentminded to delete all my previous blogs? Grrrr… never mind. I learnt my lesson and will keep this one. isnyaAllah.

Before I end this post and since I’m in the midst of talking about songs and music, I feel so disturbed listening to Tanpamu (Krisdayanti ft Siti Nurhaliza). Not that I loathe this song, but I could feel the sensation of sadness in a great deal by it puffed in the air  with no personal reason. That might be due to fact that I often drowned myself in lyrics with deep meaning before reaching out my hands for a grip of reality. Aside from that, this particular song is just another proof that they both are gifted singers. what a great vocal.

P/s:Heart complicates things at times. Surely, not all the time cause if that so, as if like you brain doesn’t function at all. Thus, the best way to do is making sure both are working. Don’t ever decide based on your heart or brain solely, it must both. That’s why God bestowed us with those two. Use them wisely.